florida_knitter

This Blog was created to share My knitting and camping adventures with far away friends and family.

Monday, January 07, 2008


I'm Finally learning socks! I taught myself to knit 1 yr and 8 months ago and finally feel confident enough to make socks. I'm using the Magic Loop method and Lion Brand Wool-Ease for my first pair. Going to be way to thick to wear but will make great house socks and I wanted to see what was happening during construction before going down to tiny needles and yarn. It looks like a sock in progress doesnt it???

2 Comments:

  • At 3:56 AM, Blogger pinkangel said…

    Way to go girl.......That gusset sure looks good. I think you just may be a budding sockaholic. Hugs Diane

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Looks great!!! I am 2/3 done with my first pair of socks, also using Magic Loop. Mine are thick too, I made them from worsted weight, but they will be nice around the house or out in the Wisconsin winter. My next pair will be made from regular sock yarn which I will be buying next week.

    Soon it's on to pair of socks #2!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home